W is for Waves: An Ocean Alphabet Free Notebooking Pages


W is for Waves: An Ocean Alphabet is a wonderful way to study the many aspects of the Ocean.


W is for Waves: An Ocean Alphabet  has beautiful illustrations as well as engaging information about ocean life. This would make a wonderful unit study! Add in hands on projects, experiments or Inquiry based work - (here is my Pinterest Board to get you started) and this would round out a very interesting and diverse study.


I read this book on EPIC! EPIC! is a wonderful way to access many different books including ones in a read along format. I have been enjoying reading a wide variety of books as I prepare for next year's teaching and creating more resources for you!


These W is for Waves Free Notebooking Pages that I have provided have pages with images as well as plain pages without images. I have allowed space for drawing and for writing. I hope that these pages will bless your homeschool!


I hope to do more of these A-Z pages on a variety of topics; you will find them here on my blog, or on my Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook sites.

Blessings! Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!