Sherlock Holmes - The Hound of the Baskervilles - Google Hangouts


We had our next Movies as Literature class in Google Hangouts. The Hound of the Baskervilles is beginning a series over the next few months of mysteries from different authors. What better mysteries to start with than Sherlock Holmes!

I had the students once again watch the film at home and share a document answering these questions. Then we got together and discussed their answers! I love how each time these students do a session they dive a little deeper and express their opinions just that much clearer! I have been challenged by bible verses that I wasn't aware of, by opinions that differ from my own and by the great sense of confidence that these students possess! 
Another wonderful session! 
A bonus to these sessions is afterward I give our students 15 minutes or so to just chat together about anything - they have fun together, are very animated and genuinely enjoy each other's company. It is definitely an opportunity for social interaction!!
Next session - Another Sherlock Holmes- The Red Headed League. I can't wait!!
Blessings,
Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!